
I have been told many a thing from Kiwi. She keeps changing her mind she tells me I'm an amazing guy then she tells me I'm just like her ex, she tells me she loves me and can't live with out me and then tells me to never contact her or her family again. She tells me that I make her feel better about herself and that with my help she is getting a better self esteem, then she turns around and tells me that I make her feel awful about herself. WHICH ONE IS IT? Does she love me or hate me? Am I a good guy or a bad guy? I honestly don't know how to proceed everything I do seems to be wrong. There are somethings women need to understand. Men are not like you. We don't have the overwhelming need to voice our emotions the minute we feel them. We are taught our whole lives to keep our feelings in that showing them is not manly or tough. So we like to think through what we feel. We have very simple needs and wants. We are not always finding a way to manipulate or a way to hurt you. We are not emotionally smart enough to do that. We may say the wrong things. As a matter of fact we do that often. But it's not because we have the intent of hurting you. It's because we don't think the same way you do. What we think is comforting may not be. The way we express our love may not be the way you feel it. When I say I love you I mean it there are no ulterior motives. I don't say it to decieve you. I don't say it to get in to your bed. I say it because in that moment I really feel it and I want to express that feeling to you. I feel like for the first time I honestly don't know what to do with my life. What road should I choose. If I take Kiwi back what will happen. Will more fighting ensue. Will she begin to treat my daughter like she has treated me. That would break my heart. Thats what is really important in my life. MY DAUGHTER. I cannot bring her into an enviorment that may put her in risk, whatever it may be. I want her to feel loved and safe. I want her to have stability. I want her to never question her role in my life or anyone elses. She deserves the very best in the world. How do I go forward. My heart is breaking right now, but I'm willing to go through it so my daughter never will. Should I spend my life devoted to my daughter until she is 18? Should I wait on my happiness long enough to raise her. How can I know that the person whom I marry will treat my daughter with love and respect. You can never be sure. Kiwi says I love you and I'm sorry. But everytime I think about her a deep pain overwhelms my chest. How can I honestly get past the pain. I dont know if I ever will. How can I have a future with someone I don't know if I can forgive. Sometimes I love you and sorry just aren't enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment